1. Read before bed or in bed every night. At least 30 minutes, longer if the book is addictive.
2. Read during their commute. On the bus. If driving they listen to an audio book.
3. Read at lunch. It is 20/30 minutes of quiet time in a busy day.
4. Read in bed on sleep in mornings. Take an extra 30minutes to an hour and enjoy a lazy start to a day.
5. Read when taking a break from screen time. They pause the binge watching and escape into a book for a while.
6. Own a library card and many loyalty bookstore cards. Browsing the shelves in a library or boostore is an addiction.
7. Join a book club. They enjoy the social aspect of discussing and sharing ideas brought upon by their latest read.
Check out your next book today.